Who can apply?
Business Startup Support Fund supports entrepreneurs from 18 to 35 years old, currently living (with household registration or temporary residence registration), and doing business in Ho Chi Minh City. The Fund focuses on business types as follows:
- Individual business household: have the business registered in Ho Chi Minh City in the type of Individual business household.
- Startup company: have the business registered in Ho Chi Minh City, fully implement reports, and pay taxes by the provisions of the law.
- Already had customers and revenue.
- Operating in business industries that are not prohibited by law (by current regulations).
- Having the financial ability to ensure debt repayment within the commitment period (according to the due diligence results).
- The level of project risk is within the scope of the Fund’s risk rate (according to the due diligence results).
- Loan allocation is reasonable and lawful (according to the due diligence results).
- Having a guarantor owning household registration/ temporary residence registration in HCM City and having an income. (The guarantor is not a shareholder of the company, limited to being a spouse)