About the Fund
- Business Startup Support Fund (BSSF) is managed by Vietnam Youth Federation in Ho Chi Minh City and operated by BSSC. The Fund is allocated by the Government to support the startup community in Ho Chi Minh City.
- The total fund is VND 100 billion.
- Selected startups will receive the investment and other support activities including training, in-depth mentoring, office support, PR/ marketing, and trade promotion.
Unsecured loans for startups:
- Line of credit for startups is up to 600 million VND/ startup, and for individual business households is up to 350 million VND.
- The average fixed interest rate is 8.4% per annum.
- The repayment period is from 1 to 4 years.
- The interest rate could be discounted for specific applicants.
- There are no other fees.
- Other support activities.